What Do I Need To Bring With Me?
- Must have a Valid, Government-Issued Photo ID (Driver's License, Valid DMV ID, Passport, Military ID or Resident Alien Card.
What Is An ORI Number or Originating Agency Identifier Number (ORI)
- Your Employer or Regulatory agency will have this information. so we cannot be responsible for selecting the correct one for you.
- It is important to use the correct ORI Number when submitting fingerprints.
- If you do not provide an ORI number or if you provide an incorrect ORI number to the live scan provider, you will not receive your fingerprint results.
- It is extremely important to use the correct ORI when having your fingerprints scanned.
- You must bring this with you.
Methods Of Payment Accepted
- All Major Credit Cards
- Apple Pay
- Google Pay
- We do not accept personal checks.
- We also offer invoices and payment plans.
What is Electronic Fingerprinting
- Fingerprinting process though a live scan machine rather than ink rolled on card.
- The fingerprints are submitted to the specific state agency in order to process your level 2 background check.
How Long Does It Take To Capture My Fingerprints?
- The fingerprinting process should take anywhere between 5-10 minutes, depending on the image quality of your prints and the information you supply us with.
Can I Get A Copy Of My Background Check?
- We do not receive results of background checks.
- The information is sent electronically to your potential employer or Licensing Department.
- It is at their discretion to provide a copy for your records.